Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dusting off the "time capsule."

WOW

Has it really been almost five years since the last time I updated here?

There has been so much life that has happened in the last five years. Looking over the posts here is like going through a memory box or time capsule.  The season of life, and the story recorded here, is one of the highest and proudest moments of my life.  I've just started reading through them with a sense of pride and nostalgia.

The last four and a half years have held some more highs, and some lows.  There is MUCH to catch up on.  I'll have to catch up on this blog and then provide some insight/updates regarding where I've been.

I look back now and I hardly recognize that girl.  She was so brave and bold and stubbornly strong.  I don't feel like the same person anymore.  I miss it.  I know she's still in there somewhere.  I just have to find her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment