Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Runreviews.com

I recieved an email from Anna with www.runreviews.com a while back, asking me to check out their website to see if it's something I'd be interested in sharing with all of ya'll via my blog.  I finally had a chance to skim through it, and wanted to share a quick-post with everyone.

Run Reviews is a website full of treadmill reviews and other treadmill specific articles and information.  It's pretty ad-heavy, but there are some interested tid bits along the way.  For those who are in the market for a treadmill, it seems like a good place to start to familiarize yourself with the different options available to you.

I especially appreciated this article, "How to Buy the Best Treadmill For Your Budget" which helps first timers answer some quick questions to help narrow down your search.  I'd love to own my own treadmill someday when we have the space for it, and will be saving this article for future use. :)

Ooooh... and I really liked this short article, "Don't Buy a Treadmill If..." which has a list of "deal breakers" to help you know which treadmills are NOT for you.


Check it out for yourself, and let me know what you think!

http://www.runreviews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment