Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm on my final week - starting Tuesday!

It's hard to believe that I completed week 8 today - but I'm proud to say that I've officially been running for 8 whole weeks! And while there have been many times I've wanted to give up (usually right before I start feeling dizzy) I can say that I've run EVERY step of my training program. :) I think those "missing" 8 minutes from Week8Day1 will always haunt me (OCD anyone?)... but I can say in good faith that I ran every step that I thought I was supposed to... lol. *sigh.

This week I will be doing 30 minutes of continuous running, and the following week I'll officially be "graduated" from the C25K program. What better way to celebrate than by running my first race? Less than two weeks until my 4th of July race with the Oregon Road Runners Club! Yay!

Please email me if you'd like to come support me. It's in the morning (but not super early) so you wouldn't miss out on any bbqs or fireworks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment