Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Muffin Update & Thank You!

2009 was the year of the muffin.

At least it was in the Congdon kitchen.  One of Ethan's few regularly used words is "muppin?"  Always posed as a question and with outstretched hands, as if to say - "Mommy, may I please have a muppin?"

I wanted to take a moment and thank each and every one of you for the outpouring of love and support you've shown me on this journey.  Specifically (in this post) those of you who've put your money where your mouth is, and then put your muffins there too.  :)

I used this great Wordle website to make a visual "credits" list.  Note my Mom has been the most avid supporter so far.  Gotta' love Moms, right? :)

You can see a bigger version of it - and see the names a little more clearly - by going here.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment