Monday, May 25, 2009

I finished week 4!

Just a quick update - I finished week 4 today... sort of. :)

I usually do my 3rd run of the week on Sundays, which I did today. However, instead of running the week 4 workout (which I published a couple posts ago) I accidently set my i-pod to the week 5 session. Oops.

It just to happens that I've actually been really intimidated about week 5. So it's amusing to me that I accidentally ran the first set and didn't worry about it. It just goes to show how much of training really is mental!

I am still a little intimidated by the schedule for this week, though. For some reason instead of doing the same workout for the entire week (like the previous four weeks), week 5 and week 6 have a different workout for each day. Here's what week 5 has in store for me;

Run 1:
Run 5
Walk 3
Run 5
Walk 3
Run 5

Run 2:
Run 8
Walk 5
Run 8

Run 3:
20 minute run... AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


It's got to be some sort of mental game to get you used to running longer times. Working on my mental game will probably mean there'll be some entertaining updates coming down the line next week. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment