Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting Ready for Disney!

I just had to share some pictures of the race jersey's I got in the mail last weekend.  There are less than 10 days until my race, and I'm starting to get all jittery (in the good way) about our trip!  Yay!

CafeRunningMom's do Disney!

I'm part of a Running Mom's group on this great Mom's networking site called CafeMom. These ladies are the ones who first told me about the Disney race, and they've been a great encouragement and support as I've gone from not being able to run for a full minute, to preparing to run for (maybe?) three full hours. :) We'll have these great shirts to help us recognize each other. I'm planning on wearing mine to the Kid's Races on Saturday morning in hopes that I'll run into someone from the group and be able to say "Hallo!"

The "Running on Muffins & Love" Shirt

My shout-out to all my MufFANS 
(Really, Becca Sue, did you have to take it there?)

This little number is the one I'll be wearing during the race.  The picture on the front is a picture taken by Ashley Gruber of my cute little "Muffins & Love" Amigurimi pair.  They're still sitting around my house making Ethan smile.

The back is a shirty-shout-out to all of the people who've supported me in my quest to train and prepare for this half-marathon.  Most of them are muffin-buyers, others helped in other ways.  I'm so excited to have this reminder of their love with me during the race!

Fun, fun, fun!

2 comments:

  1. Super cool idea! My daughter is doing the kids race on Saturday and I'm doing the half, too! A bunch of us are meeting up on race morning before the race. If you are interested, please contact me with your name, blog and what you'll be wearing. And I'll send you the meet up info. It looks like you may already be pretty busy, though!! :-)

    ReplyDelete