- I completed my first (of two) 10 milers last Saturday!
- When we hit mile 9 of that run, Kaylee announced the time (1:49:00) - 21 minutes FASTER than my run the week before. WHAT?!?
- My husband finished his first week of Couch to 5k - with me at his side - last week!
- My son has been spontaneously shouting "wun-een!" while walking around outside, and then bursting into a little baby-jog across the yard. I think he's ready for his race!
- On Monday I finished my two mile easy jog in less than 24 minutes - with a sub 12m/m pace. Yay!
- Oh - and there are now only 5 days left to get your entries in the Diamond Pendant Giveaway! Check out Operation: Love Muffin and email me at email@example.com if you'd like more info!
Did I mention I'm starting to get anxious about our trip to Disney? Not in the nervous way, but in the "I'm-SO-FREAKING-Excited-I-Can't-Even-Sleep-So-I'm-Blogging-At-1am" sort of way.